Wednesday, February 23, 2011

There ain't nothin' bettah for a broken heart than an extra long cat nap.


We alls gots our down days, and even though I likes to think of myself as a cat who would ratha meow in the rain than uh, use an umbrellah, I ain't budgin' from my bed today.
Last night, in tha middle of rehearsin' for the lead paht in this new drama abouts a cat who fights adversity cause he ain't got no tail, a real tear jerkah it's supposed to be, I hears some knockin' on my door.  Ends up being Puddles, one of my most loyal nip transportahs.  Ain't much between those eahs, but man, Puddles is fast with the nip, whewie!
Anyways, Puddles looks kinda upset, hes actin' like the cat gots his tongue or somethin', ha ha Mrow!  Then he tells me Loretta justs gots engaged to Rocco.  When I hears this, I acts all tough; there ain't no way I am cryin' in fronts of ol' Puddles.  I may be down, but I gots a reputation to maintain.  I tells him it ain't no big deal, even yawn and stretch for emphasis.  Once Puddles leaves, somethin takes ovah me, I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't even clean myself.  The broad tries to talk to me but I locks her out of my room.  Tells her i'm sleepy. 
When i finally gets to sleep, I have dreams all night,
dreams of the time Loretta and I first met.  I was on the island of Roatan, Honduras, makin' a big nip deal,Lloretta was there having a quartah life crisis, trying to find herself...Well she found something', and it had to do with me, if ya knows what i mean, ha ha Mrow!  We were inseperable evah since, until the bottom fell out and i finds myself out with tha alleycats and her in Rocco's paws.  
So here's I am.  Loretta-less, living with the broad, and chasing the oaf out of my bed.  Ay yi yi!


1 comment:

  1. this is absolutely brilliant. "i'd rather meow in the rain than, uh, use an umbrella." hahaha! you are a comic genius!

    ReplyDelete